Wednesday 31 August 2016

Future Hearts - All Time Low


This is All Time Low's latest Album called "Future Hearts" which was released in 2015.

Track list: 
1) Satellite 
2) Kicking & Screaming
3) Something's Gotta Give
4) Kids in the Dark
5) Runaways
6) Missing You
7) Cinderblock Garden
8) Tidal Waves
9) Don't You Go
10) Bail Me Out
11) Dancing with a Wolf
12) The Edge of Tonight
13) Old Scars/Future Hearts
14) How the Story Ends
15) Something's Gotta Give - Acoustic 

My favourite song on this album has to be Missing You. It just speaks to me. The lyrics are beautiful and just the sincerity in his voice. Such a lovely song. 
I love it so much I'm getting some of the lyrics from it incorporated into my thigh tattoo this coming Saturday. I'm so nervous.

And my least favourite is... Tidal Waves. I still like the song, don't get me wrong. I just like the other songs more!

I do have a soft spot for the third song (and fifteenth) on this album which is Something's Gotta Give. I absolutely love singing this one in the shower. Speakers on full blast. It's amazing. This is also one of the only All Time Low songs that they play in my favourite club in Bristol. 

I recommend you listen to this album. I wasn't convinced the first time I listened to it and now it's my go to album! 
Drop me a comment and let me know what your favourite song is!

No comments:

Post a Comment